Terms of Sale for Installs
What's included in the cost of the install?
- Removing the refrigerant gas from your old air conditioner if you have one and then removing the old system.
- Installing your new air conditioning system equipment, which includes mounting the indoor unit and the outdoor inverter unit.
- Running, brazing, insulating, and fixing the refrigerant pipework to connect your new equipment.
- Wiring up the indoor unit to the outdoor unit.
- Connecting your new air conditioning system to an electrical supply.
- Plumbing the waste condensate water outlet of your new air conditioner.
Cost includes everything apart from the power supply from the mains board o the new air conditioning system.
How much warranty comes with my new air conditioning?
- The equipment comes with 5 years manufacturers parts warranty*
- The installation has a 5 year Airconology breakdown labour warranty*
You'll need to have your air conditioning maintained each year to get the warranty from the manufacturer.
What type of air conditioning system will I get?
- A purposely designed and made air conditioning system that does both heating and cooling, from one of the leading manufacturers of air conditioning, such as Mitsubishi, Daikin, Fujitsu and Samsung.
- Remote control adjustment for setting the desired temperature, on/off times and blow speed.
- An outdoor condensing unit that is low noise to comply with residential noise level regulations.
- A high speed low noise indoor air handler to circulate air evenly around the room(s).
- Non corrosive casings outside and stylish casings inside.
- Compact and space saving.
We only install reputable, recognised brands from leading manufacturers.
What power supply do I need for my air conditioning system?
The power supply required ranges between 16Amps to 60Amps, single phase or three phase supply and must be within 6m of the location where the outdoor unit is mounted.
We can also install the supply for you, ask us to provide this when we quote you*
Our online quote calculator results will show you what size of power supply you'll need for your air conditioner.
* Mains/fuse board power supply installation is available at an additional cost.
Do I need to supply drainage?
Wall mounted aircon drainage needs to be within 6m from the indoor air handler. When drainage is further than 6m or unavailable for wall mounted aircon then we can offer the optional extra of a condensate pump that will pump the condensation water outside the building up to 15m away. Longer distances for drainage aren't a problem just ask us.
Ceiling cassette aircon includes a condensate drain pump which can drain upto 15m away. Longer distances for drainage aren't a problem just ask us.
What's the limit on the distance for the air conditioning pipework?
The online price quoted is for installation of pipwork up to 15m in distance from the indoor to the outdoor unit. Longer pipe runs aren't a problem just let us know.
Are there any travel tariffs for locations within the UK?
Yes, please view our online air conditioning cost calculator and enter your postcode?
What is the air conditioner capacity for people and equipment in the room?
The room sizes and the air conditioner kW capacity provided by the calculator are based on an average, we always advise that you tell us what capacities you require when you send us your detials or when you speak to us by phone.
Freephone 0800 865 4400
* 5 years parts and labour warranty are subject to a service maintenance carried out by Airconology each year following the installation date.